Facilitated by our keen volunteer Elena Balland, here is an overview of how the program will be run this year:
· The program is set up for those who love cross-country skiing or snow shoeing.
· This program enables you to find buddies to ski or snow shoe together as well as share a social eating (where possible under Covid restrictions) which makes the trip more enjoyable.
· The trips are scheduled for Saturdays as well as sometimes for Wednesdays. It could be changed for other days depending on the snow conditions.
· We go to the designated place in our own cars. Those who prefer company can share the ride upon mutual agreement using TBN's Car Pooling forum ( see event description for detail )
· We accept all the levels of skiers and snowshoers.
· You use your own route depending on your level of fitness, expertise and snow conditions.
· The designated place could be ski resort with groomed trails or places where you can make your own trail.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.