Cyclon® is the three-day premier cycle touring event hosted by the Toronto Bicycling Network, one of Canada’s largest recreational cycling clubs. Don’t miss this event! There are only 150 spots available.
Cyclon will go to Waterloo again this year, at Wilfrid Laurier University - Waterloo College Hall, on the August long weekend from August 2 to August 5, 2019 (Fri to Mon).
You will love the:
- Waterloo uptown district
- Great riding with routes available to suit your level of cycling
- Friday night reception and ice-breaker, with pizza and snacks
- Easy on-line registration
- Fabulous Sunday banquet followed by Karaoke and dancing
- Information package with route maps
- Post-ride socials on Saturday and Sunday with snacks
- Company and camaraderie of other cyclists
- Optional Saturday night group activities
- Historic landmarks and Heritage buildings
You will be in a private bedroom (single bed), with a shared bathroom in between the two rooms that make up a suite.
Three nights lodging in an air conditioned room
You will be able to store your bike in the adjacent room of your suite or a room close to your suite.
Base package includes:
- 3 nights lodging
- Friday night pizza and snacks
- Sunday night gala dinner followed by Karaoke and dancing
- Afternoon social events
- Saturday evening planned group events
- 3 breakfasts with both hot and cold items ($45), see sample menu in FAQ
- Saturday evening group events
- Free parking is available at the University Stadium across the residence.
Early bird pricing until
May 31, 2019! June 7, 2019 (Extended!)
Registration will close on July 8, 2019.
For questions, or more information, contact Cyclon Directors RJ Petersen and Mireille Macia at email@example.com.